The following is the list of the project in which I was involved once upon a time. I don’t maintain or take part in them anymore:
- Apache MINA Project – Cofounder & the first chairman
- Apache Directory Project – Committer & emeritus PMC (Project Management Committee) member
- Lorentz – A Generic object conversion framework
- Maxine – A Simplistic JMX microkernel
- OIL – A queue persistence library
- TL-Launcher – A single-JAR application launcher
- TL-IO – I/O and NIO utility classes
- TL-Util – Miscellaneous utlitiy classes
- Netty 1 – An event based BIO framework
- Netty 2 – An event based NIO framework
Subversion Repository Access
Please use your Subversion client to check the source code out:
svn co http://trustin.googlecode.com/svn/ gleamynode
Thanks for all your wonderful software! I’ve been a Netty and MINA user, and have always been incredibly impressed with the quality of your projects.
I’d like to take a look at the OIL source, but the svn repo seems to be missing. Is it available elsewhere?
I’m so happy that you are satisfied with my work. OIL is pretty out-of-date project, but let me upload it somewhere and update this page if you want to browse its source code. I’d suggesst you to use a JMS provider which provides in-VM transport though.
Thanks Trustin. I’m just interested in checking out the code and seeing how it was built. I have a very small project for which a full JMS provider is overkill, and I’d like to see how you designed it. I’ve already looked at some of the JBoss Messaging and ActiveMQ code, but I wanted to see something that wasn’t built specifically for JMS before I finalized my own design.
Please try again with the SVN repository URL above. It should work now.
Perfect! Thank you so much!